As a part of our involvement with the educational instituitions, Auro Infotech welcomes MCA final year students to apply for sixth semester project positions that we offer every year for MCA students.
The following details should help the students address some of their questions before they apply.
Maximum number of open positions: 6 (six)
Architecture: Web 2.0 based on LAMP Architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
Start Date: 15-Dec-2009
End Date: 15-Jun-2010
Location: Auro Infotech, Chennai
At the end of the six months, you will learn how to build Web 2.0 websites using three tier architecture for a highly scalable, load balanced environment. While it is not possible to gain all the experience and knowledge in six months, these six months should help you get a good idea of what is expected out of you in the industry.
What we do:
- We try to help you learn and implement the various concepts (such as SDLC processes, software engineering principles, data structures and algorithms, etc) that you learnt in your MCA course syllabus.
- We try to help you become disciplined web architects as expected by the industry.
- We try to understand the expectations from your college, such as Project Discussion Dates, Viva Dates, etc and accomodate them into the project plan accordingly.
- We reward good performers with various incentives such as cash awards, etc.
- We offer full time positions to those students whose performance match our expectations.
What we do not do:
- We do not teach any programming language. You are expected to learn PHP and MySQL before you join us.
- We do not ask you to pay money to do your sixth semester projects.
- We do not give projects in .NET or Java.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for these positions, please reply to this post with the following information or email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
– Name and Phone number (We will call you and interview you on PHP and MySQL before we select you)
– Name of Project Coordinator in College and phone number (We will call them and talk to them about you and your project after we select you)
– College Name and Address
Note: The students will be assigned to various projects which will involve working in night shifts also. Please be prepared for the same.
Please feel free to ask any questions related to this topic either here or through the email id given above.